Monday, August 12, 2013

Great Adventures!

August is my birthday month and I've decided to do something fun every week.

The first week (well, July 31st, actually) I went to my first Beyonce concert.

 
She was FABULOUS and she KILLED it!

I have always wanted to learn how to make sugar gum paste flowers, so I took a class.


The class was alot of fun. I plan to make more sugar flowers... I must master it.

Hot air ballooning has been on my "To Do" list FOREVER... did it this past weekend!

I was so scared when the balloon started to go up in the air.. but once I calmed down, I really enjoyed the ride. 

It provided me with such a clarity and at that moment, I decided to add more adventure and enjoyable experiences to my life. 


3 comments:

K. Rock said...

How cool! I have always wanted to ride a hot air balloon too. I do think I would be scared but you came back alive so I should too!

phim hay said...

googd sad
phim hay
phim hot
phim sex hay

Unknown said...

Like your posts, they're so thoughtful and like each of them has it's own soul and style.

Keep it up doing great work, I'll follow your blog :)

Regards
Adam

__
PS4emus Project developer.